Actually we have two model application from PT. Global Communication Solutions. The Quadport Antenna CellMax CMA BDHH 6521 E0-6 and The Quadport Antenna CellMax CMA BDHH 6519 E0-8.
Type Approval Certificate of those model already issued with the date of issue 6th April 2010.
Quadport Antenna CellMax
CellMax Quad Port short facts:
• 19dBi, 0-8 deg, 1,3m (CMA-BDHH/6519/E0-8)
• 21dBi, 0-6 deg, 2,0m (CMA-BDHH/6521/E0-6)
- Over 95% power efficiency gives 1,5 – 3 dB higher output power and sensitivity compared to any other comparable antenna in the same beam width, power efficiency that can be used to get 30% increase in coverage, over 30% increased capacity or 30% lower AC power consumption of the sites.
- No intermodulation or other degradation from GSM-1800 in UMTS RX band
CellMax Quad Port – The ultimate choice in:
- Dual band sites GSM-1800/ UMTS 2100 or DCS/PCS
- Site sharing between different bands or operators
- GSM-1800 sites with;
- 4 TRX’s in air combining , no hybrid losses.
- Quadruple receiver diversity, (4 receivers in diversity configuration) with highest possible performance from excellent pattern control.
- Soft boosting of 2 TRX’s (4 transmitters and 2 TRX’s with “bit shift” in time)
- Compatible with any TMA configuration with no need for external diplexers.
- Individual Remote Tilt control either from two separate MCU’s (one in each BTS) or from one central MCU. Full flexibility!
To be sure one of certificate holder of Quadport Antenna CellMax is PT. GLobal Communication Solutions. Feel free follow the link to know more detail information about The Quadport Antenna CellMax CMA BDHH 6521 E0-6 and The Quadport Antenna CellMax CMA BDHH 6519 E0-8.